Shuck and Jive


Thursday, January 10, 2008

The LayMAN's New Executive Director

I stole this from FranIam.


You oughtta check out FranIam's blog. She describes herself thusly:

Liberal, irreverent, progressive, feminist leaning Catholic. I struggle with my own anger and frustration and try to find and live peace, try to be peace. Easier said than done- watch this space for that tussle. I am also a student of humor and irony, so be duly warned before you take another step! Sarcasm alert on at all times. But kindness under it, in it and through it at all times.
Sounds like she is full of Shuck and Jive...

1 comment:

  1. What an honor indeed... to be elevated to shuckdom and jivedom!

    I will work it hard and try to keep my blog equal parts high and lowbrow.

    Thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete