Shuck and Jive


Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New Blogger Welcome

Say Hey to progressive Presbyterian minister, Fred Anderson, at Rev's Rumbles.

A sampling from this blog:


A warning to conservatives: I tend to be far to the left both theologically and politically. If that annoys you, I invite you to exit my blog right now, and don't let the door hit you in the a-- on the way out! Please don't bore me and what few readers I may have with comments like, "If you don't believe XXX you're not a real Christian," or "How can any real American believe that??? I assure you, I am a real follower of Jesus and I am a real American who believes in the Constitution, contrary to the Bush-McCain crowd who trample that wonderful document underfoot.

He sounds like fun!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I say welcome Rev. Anderson! The more the merrier!

    And yes, those conservatives are dull, dull, dreadfully dull, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, thanks for the shout. Since your blog is so popular, maybe it will bring me some traffic. I can hope.

    ReplyDelete