This is my personal blog. My views are my own and do not represent those of the congregation I joyfully serve. But my congregation loves me!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Website!

This should be my last, last post.

I have created a new website that will host sermons, radio show information and podcasts, and more.

Are you ready?

Religion For Life.   That is www.religionforlife.com

Go to the website, find the sermon page, podcasts to sermons, podcasts to my radio program, and a link to my new blog about my son, Zachary, who died in June of 2012.  It is a blog of my grieving.  You can find it at Zach.  www.zacharyshuck.blogspot.com 

Thank you my friends for reading and please bookmark, make it a favorite and tell your friends about my new hangout, Religion For Life!

Visit often! 



No comments: