Shuck and Jive


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lightheartedness

Hi Friends,

Spiritual growth is related to the free exploration of ideas and asking questions. That is the view of this blog at least.

This blog is more like a Bill Moyers' special rather than say an adversarial radio talk show.

If you have a different viewpoint from mine or someone else who has made a post, by all means share it! Let us do so with lightheartedness, humor, grace--you know, style.

For instance,

Please use "I statements." "I think, I feel" as opposed to "You statements."

You know all that.

I will toss out a different topic when I think of it. These are things on my mind, in the news, or questions people in my various congregations have voiced over the years. If you have a topic you would like to discuss, let me know!

So if you can buy into the style, let's discuss!

I know you will want to check in everyday.

You can "Bookmark" this blog or post it to your "Favorites".

And/or, you can receive an e-mail when I make a new post!

Go to the upper right corner of this blog and "Subscribe to Shuck and Jive!"

Namaste,
John

P.S. Here is a guide to making links, bold, italics, etc. when making comments!