Shuck and Jive


Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Violator of Facebook Community Standards

Yes, that would be me.



Oh what has he done?! Gasp!

He posted this piece on the atheist from Canada, Gretta Vosper.  

She's a violator of community standards, too.  

When I try to post a link to my blog on Facebook, I see blue:


In my inbox of love notes from Facebook, it was because of the above post.    I guess I abused Canada.

So it goes.

Tell your friends that Shuck and Jive is back and in violation!

Update:  Facebook has removed the ban.






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2016The Political Smell Test (WARNING content & language may not be appropriate for all viewers)
    moss musgo moss
    http://musgovirual.blogspot.cl/

    ReplyDelete