Shuck and Jive


Friday, December 08, 2006

Good for Your SOHL


Something different today.

I want to introduce you to some artwork created by my sister-in-law! Here is her website.

This one is called: Lach lonsaigh (Friendly Attack)






I can look at these paintings all day!


This one is called, Birds Know What is Wrong















It is hard to pick a favorite.

So I won't...






Watch Your Step








I am not sure how she does it. Lora says that when creativity is not expressed, energy turns from positive to negative. That is very similar to what Jesus said in the Gospel of Thomas:

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you [will] kill you." Saying 70






Recycle I











It is a gift of SOHL





Ooda Bada Geeda

















Thanks, Lora! Check out her website. I am sure she would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment