Shuck and Jive


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's About Love

I received this e-mail as a thank you to PFLAG groups. I think it says it all:
My name is Johnny Schaefer and I hope you don't mind this message. I found you on the PFLAG website. I appreciate all of your hard work as an organizer for gay rights. Sometimes it is uplifting to have a soundtrack for the work we do. I would like to share with you a song/video project I put together. The song is called "It's About Love" and it is a tribute to all who are taking a stand in this important time. It's totally free to view/listen to on YouTube. I put my heart and soul into it and just want people to see/hear it. You can also download the song for free at Our Noble Cause.

I hope you will check it out and share it with others in your organization, friends, etc.

I also hope you’ll join thousands of equal rights supporters in “Light up the Night” a nationwide vigil at 5:00 pm on December 20. We have to have peaceful vigils at thousands of locations around the country. See Join the Impact for details.

Thanks very much!
Johnny Schaefer
Los Angeles

To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men.-Abraham Lincoln


No comments:

Post a Comment