Shuck and Jive


Wednesday, September 09, 2009

9 9 9

Today is 999. RUREADY? Saw this:
I was once told that June 6th, 2006 - 06-06-06 - was not a real date we should concern ourselves with, because it was not the correct number for the Beast. I was told that the 6's are actually upside down and that the real numbers/date to watch out for is September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 -. Not saying that this is a reality, but.....I am gonna keep my eyes peeled for that date to see if anything actually happens on it.
The Beatles' remix is released today. I guess that is happening.

Tim Burton's 9 is being released today. Check the trailer. His website is fun.

Here are some best lines from Plan 9 from Outerspace.

This is the most fantastic story I have ever heard.
And every word of it's true too.
That's the fantastic part of it.
Today is as good a day as ever to listen to Revolution Number 9



and backwards of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment