Holding to YES!
Northern New England 63-15
Ohio Valley 77-32-2
West Virginia 93-56
Holding to no.
North Central Iowa 43-50
FLIP from no to YES!
Switching from yes to no.
Each one of the YES votes except Yellowstone increased their YES percentage. North Central Iowa improved its YES percentage as well.
The score is now 62-44 with 12 net flips.
If every presbytery yet to vote voted as they did last time, Amendment A will pass by three votes. A huge thank you to all of those who worked hard in every presbytery!
You can pour over the stats and predictions here, here, here, and here.
The real hope is that if
- every equality-minded person gets to the meeting,
- phone calls are made,
- resources are shared (see sidebar),
- folks speak from the heart,
Here is the schedule for this week (subject to change):
- Tuesday, March 8: Eastminster, New Brunswick, Transylvania
- Thursday, March 10: Abingdon
- Saturday, March 12: Cascades, Grand Canyon, Muskingum Valley
We hope to flip Abingdon, and Muskingum Valley.