Shuck and Jive


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oops, Wrong Rally

My peeps are starting to tell me stories and send pics of the March for Equality. Expect a colorful post forthcoming. Had to share this right now:

Oh yea... the most peculiar thing...Abortion Protesters? Standing on the sidewalk with a giant, full color poster board the size of my car with graphic pictures.... I just didn't get the connection...as a group, I'm thinking gays and lesbians are probably the least likely to need such services...

2 comments:

  1. Frankly, I think a certain number of people within the "pro-life" movement show up at any event they can g. They display a disturbing combination of psychoses - one, that they are "in love with" those graphic images (as are so many around here with their images of the crucified Christ) and the other, a prurient desire to "emotionally masturbate" in public. They just can't help themselves. Literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "emotionally masturbate".

    Outstanding. A snad classic.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete