Shuck and Jive


Monday, March 24, 2008

Walking the Talk

I borrowed this pic from the monkey files. This is Nancy, the co-chair of our congregation's peacemaking committee.


Nancy was out with us at our peace demonstration Saturday. Nancy is the one who came up with the idea and is coordinating our Creating a Culture of Peace workshops. She walks the talk.
"Nonviolence is the Path to Peace."
We have some spaces left for our remaining two workshops, April 4-6 and April 18-20. Walk the talk with Nancy and join us!

2 comments:

  1. I had a feeling her name was Nancy but I wasn't sure when I wrote the post. I'll remember now that you've shamed me into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Monkey. I didn't mean to shame you. : ) I was just excited to have a pic of her with her great sign to promote our CCP! Thanks for the pics and the great report!

    ReplyDelete