- Newark-- 42-8. This is actually a flip. I don't know what was up with them in 2001.
- Grand Canyon-- 98-93. That was a hold. The votes were down on this one from last time, but they still came through blue.
- Mackinac-- yeah baby, flip! 44-32 from a 'no' voice vote last time.
- West Virginia-- 93-56, another flipper!
- Northumberland-- 20-58. Oops. That was worse than last time. This one has always been yellow.
- Redstone-- 46-75. Not a bad showing from an historically yellow presbytery.
We need a hero.
We actually need 36 heroic presbyteries to go blue. To inspire the rest of you, here is Bonnie Tyler. Don't tell my congregation, but I am going to play part of this for them tomorrow: