- A number of presbyteries voted on Amendment A today.
- It appears that none of them switched from their 2008 vote.
- Here is a handy little chart.
- And a chart with a bit more detail.
- The score is 34 yes to 29 no.
- The amendment needs 87 affirmative votes to pass. Ties count as a no.
- 53 more presbyteries need to vote yes for "A" to pass.
- 110 presbyteries yet to vote altogether.
- Of those 110, 49 voted yes in 2008.
- We need 9 presbyteries who voted 'no' or 'tie' in 2008 to flip to yes.
- We have had 6 flips so far.
- 1 backward flip.
- That means 5 net flips so far.
- We need 4 more "net flips".
- There are easily 15 presbyteries that can potentially flip for justice.
- There are even more presbyteries that can go the other way too.
- We need to work hard in every presbytery.
- We celebrate every YES!
- And take nothing for granted.
- Those are your bullet points for today. : )
Shuck and Jive
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Amendment A By Bullet Point
Posted by John Shuck at 2/12/2011 06:21:00 PM