Shuck and Jive


Friday, May 30, 2008

More Endorsements

I received my unsolicited copy of The LayMAN the other day. Always an interesting read (if interesting is right-wing, homophobic, propaganda). Included were questions and answers from the four candidates for moderator. You can check those out. While you are checking, you might read the candidates' responses to Witherspoon's questions. Oh, why not, read the Presbyterian News Service intros as well.

After reading these, I have decided to make some more endorsements. I have already endorsed Rev. Bruce Reyes-Chow. But I also really liked what Rev. Carl Mazza had to say and what he has done on behalf of the homeless. So I endorse him too.

In addition to these two, I have already endorsed Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein. I continue to endorse him despite his denouncement. You can write him in for PC(USA) moderator or for USA president. I believe he also is running for secretary/treasurer of the Royal Order of the Opossums (local 392).

While I am feeling gregarious, I also endorse:


That is all.

3 comments:

  1. The Gay to Straight article in the layman is about 20 years behind times. And while I'm at it, that's some ugly family--say cheese! Umm Umm Umm. Thanks for the link Shuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After much deliberation I have decided to retract my denouncement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zip--I don't blame individuals for doing whatever it is they need to do, it is the pressure to "change" and the lie that faith in Jesus can do it is what is harmful.

    Dr.--You don't have to do that! I rather enjoyed the denouncement!

    ReplyDelete