Shuck and Jive


Thursday, May 22, 2008

Peacenikkin in California

I have registered for the 2008 Peacemaking Conference, Sowing Mustard Seeds: Working for God's Justice--Confronting Poverty. It will be July 15th through the 19th at Chapman University in Los Angeles. I haven't been to one of these before so I am looking forward to meeting some Presbyterian Peaceniks. Are you one?

There are a number of excellent workshops. Plenty of time to register if you haven't yet!

You will want to check out the new blog, Swords Into Plowshares.

3 comments:

  1. John, you're coming to the wrong part of California.

    Guest preach at a church somewhere in the Bay Area, and I might show up as a visitor, anonymously of course, since no one (well, almost no one) knows who the real Mystical Seeker is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ya too, Fran!

    Wrong part of CA. I tend to agree. I love the Bay area. I do like your stealth church shopping!

    ReplyDelete