Shuck and Jive


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged...

I got tagged by Mike at Progression of Faith.
  • The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

  • Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.

  • At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. Ten years ago I was . . .

  • Minister at First Presbyterian in Lowville, NY.

2. Five Things on Today's To Do List

  • Try to contact the IRS to see why the hell they rejected my tax return
  • Have coffee with a colleague
  • Write my weekly e-news to the congregation
  • Figure out Sunday's worship
  • Figure out a plan for our youth group

3. Things I'd do if I were a billionare

  • Same thing I'm doing now 'til I go broke (old farmer's joke)
  • Invest in wind and solar energy like T. Boone Pickens

4. Three Bad Habits

  • Way too personal

5. Five Places I've lived

  • Whitehall, MT
  • Mountain Home, ID
  • Auburn, WA
  • Lowville, NY
  • Johnson City, TN

6. Five Jobs I've had in life:

  • Farm Hand
  • Disc Jockey
  • Newspaper Carrier
  • Gasoline Pumper
  • Telephone Solicitor
Of course you can read my whole sordid tale on the sidebar, Everything You Want to Know About Your Preacher But Are too Paranoid to Ask.

I tag the following:

Fran
Monkey
Snad
Andy
Closeted


4 comments:

  1. Here I am, with a million things to do. I was looking for a Bible verse (you know as papists we suck at the Bible!) and found it. (for the record Jeremiah 20- you duped me Lord...)

    Then instead of doing my work, I looked at my reader and saw I had 135 things to read. OH NOES says Lolzfran.

    Then I see the newest post in the whole reader and it is from you.

    Deep sigh.

    I stepped in it. I'll clean it.

    Tagarama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tagged me Shuck and I let myself be tagged...


    really!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall get to my tag later today kind sir. Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete