Shuck and Jive


Saturday, January 06, 2007



Here is today's strip from Walking Across America. I find myself concerned for our heroes as they approach Louisville, the PCUSA capitol. I hope they won't find that this is such a grand place that they rent an apartment, eventually by a house, and spend the rest of their lives doing maintenance and thus stop walking across America.

Don't let moss grow on Brewster and Bono! Pledge your support to keep them walking! Contact Paul with your pledge. For more information about the situation of our bumbling boys, see End of the Road for Brewster and Bono?

Here is the latest message from Paul:

A pledge drive reminder: Several pledges have been received, for which I am thankful. If you haven't pledged yet, please discern whether you read and enjoy the strip and would like to help keep it alive. No pledge is too small (nor too big). I'll be sending out an email Saturday night about the outcome. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment