My task is to pass on the award to five bloggers I dig. But first, the rules:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: Arte y Pico.
This is hard, just 'cause I love you all so much. But I bestow this award upon the following:
- Mystical Seeker of Find and Ye Shall Seek. Seeker has been commenting on Shuck and Jive since the beginning and has an amazingly insightful voice for "radically progressive Christianity." And she still ain't found what she's looking for.
- John at Abundance Trek. From my days in Utica Presbytery in New York State, John is all about peace and justice.
- Heather Reichgott of Holy Vignettes. I am going to celebrate big time when she becomes an ordained Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) minister.
- Hillbilly Savants: Good stuff about Appalachia. This is from their header:
Appalachia - the real one, not the Hollywood-stereotype nor the third-world nation-esque stereotype being sold by do-gooders, or even the neo-Romantic sylvan stereotype that Rousseau would probably buy into. It should be interesting.
- Another local is Mark Peacock of Appalachian Treks. Mark, a Milligan College professor, is also a photographer and supplies his blog with great photographs of this beautiful area.