Shuck and Jive


Saturday, November 24, 2007

From Presbyterian to Pastafarian



I am giving up my Presbyterian ministerial credentials and becoming a Pastafarian priestess. I believe God is showing me the true path. I have also decided to fight the so-called scientific establishment with their evilutionary ways.

I now know the truth.

Anyone can open their eyes and see it. It is their blindness that keeps them from seeing and knowing the truth. We are created beings.





Our creator is the Flying Spaghetti Monster.




I doubted at first. I was cynical. I was wrapped up in my Enlightenment ideology with its "science." But the more I investigated and listened to the voices that had been muted by the establishment, I realized that the Pastafarians were speaking truth.

Don't believe me. Investigate for yourself. Look at the evidence.





Read the Gospel.



Check out the guide.




Then ask yourself, "Is it right to deny this view to our children?"

Of course it isn't! We Pastafarians are not asking to remove Evilution, nor are we asking to remove Intelligent Design by well-meaning but much misguided fundamentalist Christians from our classrooms, but to teach this view that is as scientifically as credible (more so really) alongside the other views, and let our second graders decide for themselves.

Once you are convinced of the TRUTH, spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. Well, you've finally come to your senses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. It is refreshing to see the light...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't rest on your laurels just yet, Priestess Shuck. The Pastafarian Hayman is about to do an exposé on you.

    May the blessings of the noodly appendage be with thee.

    ReplyDelete